Designed specifically to support anesthesia and medical gases, with patented cardiovascular, respiratory, neurological and pharmacological modeling, the HPS is the Gold Standard in high fidelity patient simulation for respiratory and critical care training. The HPS interfaces with real clinical monitors and ventilators, and automatically responds to the administration of real anesthetic gases, oxygen therapy and drugs/medications.
AUTHENTIC BREATHING FUNCTIONALITY
With true oxygen and CO2 gas exchange, the HPS is the only patient simulator that truly breathes. Exceptional lung mechanics accurately represent complex surgical, critical care and drug interaction scenarios to deliver stunningly realistic patient responses.
MORE CONFIGURATIONS FOR IMMERSIVE LEARNING
The HPS is available in two configurations - adult and pediatric - for expansive training capabilities. The PediaSIM HPS is specifically designed for risk-free practice of anesthesia, respiratory and pediatric critical care.
ADVANCED ANESTHESIA CAPABILITIES
The HPS provides simulation training that is so real, the simulator can flow trigger, or pressure trigger, a ventilator to cycle and may even be configured to fight the ventilator.
CAPABLE OF SUPPORTING NON-ANESTHESIA TRAINING NEEDS
Alternatively available to train in a broad range of features without anesthesia support capability, the CAE Healthcare HPS manikin offers the Health Science HPS to accommodate nursing, respiratory therapy, and emergency medicine.
- Administer anesthetic agents and medical gases
- Uptake and distribution of nitrous oxide and volatile anesthetic
- Variable airway resistance and compliance
- Head tilt/chin lift
- Surgical and needle cricothyrotomy
- Adequate chest compressions result in simulated circulation, cardiac output, central and peripheral blood pressures, carbon dioxide return
- Enhanced Drug Recognition System that automatically identifies the drug, concentration and dose-- requiring no interaction form the instructor